Comfort Inn Hershey Hotel Specials:
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Hershey Park
- Hershey Tanger Outlets
- Penn State Milton Hershey Medical Center
- Pennsylvania State Police Academy
- Hershey's Chocolate World
- In the Net
- Giant Center
- Hershey Trolley Tours
- Really Big 3D Show
- Hershey's Zoo America
- Hershey's Story Museum
- Hershey Park Stadium and Star Pavilion
- Hershey Theater
- Hershey Lodge and Convention Center
- AACA Museum
- Indian Echo Caverns
- Milton Hershey School
- Hershey Company
- Hershey Cancer Institute
- Hershey Children’s Hospital
- Hershey Heart and Vascular Center
Upcoming Area Events:
- Ringling Brothers , Hershey, Pennsylvania, May 20-24, 2015
- Jason Aldean, Hershey, Pennsylvania, May 30, 2015
- Train, Hershey, Pennsylvania, June 11, 2015
- Daniel Tosh, Hershey, Pennsylvania, June 26, 2015
- Mix Tape Festival, Hershey, Pennsylvania, June 27, 2015
- Show of the Summer, Hershey, Pennsylvania, June 28, 2015
- Fall Out Boy, Hershey, Pennsylvania, July 3, 2015
- Kelly Clarkson, Hershey, Pennsylvania, July 11, 2015
- Annie, Hershey, Pennsylvania, July 21-26, 2015
- Arianna Grande, Hershey, Pennsylvania, July 26, 2015
- Nickleback, Hershey, Pennsylvania, August 8, 2015
- Jim Gaffigan, Hershey, Pennsylvania, August 10, 2015
- Motley Crue, Hershey, Pennsylvania, August 11, 2015
- Lady Antebellum, Hershey, Pennsylvania, August 14, 2015
Hershey Hotel Integrity Selling
The Comfort Inn at the Park adopted and implemented Integrity Selling® in early 2010. Integrity Selling is a perfect fit for our hotel as it maintains the same values and ethics of the Comfort Inn at the Park Team.
Selling is identifying and filling the needs that people/companies have and creating a value for them.
Value & Ethics
1. Selling is a mutual exchange of value.
2. Selling isn't something you do to people it's something you do for and with them.
3. Developing trust and rapport precedes any selling activity.
4. Selling pressure is never exerted by a sales professional. It's exerted only by people when they perceive they want your products.
5. Selling techniques give way to values-driven principles.
6. Truth, respect and honesty provide the basis for a long-term selling success.
7. Ethics and values contribute more to sales success than do techniques or strategies.
8. Understanding customers' wants or needs should precede attempts to sell.
9. Negotiation is never manipulation. It's always a strategy to work out problems when customers want to work them out.
10. Closing is a victory for both the customers and the sales professional.
The Integrity Selling® Values and Ethics Statement is part of the Integrity Selling® program. Integrity Selling® is a registered trademark copyrighted by Integrity Solutions LLC. (c) 2012 Integrity Solutions LLC. All rights reserved. Used with permission.